Here are instructions for correctly packaging books that you wanted to return to us.
- Get a box that won’t have much empty space when the book is placed inside, preferably a sturdy one.
- Once the book is placed inside, fill up any empty space with bubble wrap or anything to fill up the rest of the box.
- Include a packing slip that includes all of the books that are being returned
- Seal the box with a strong tape (Please do not use Scotch tape, your box will not make it).
- Make sure to double check the address and the ISBNs so you send the right books to the right place.