Here are some articles to help you through the book buying process.
How do I cancel my order?
Go to the Easy Returns tab and fill out the form to tell us what you need us to do for you.
Do you have a physical store?
Yes we do! It’s located at 318 US Route 1, STE 2, Kittery Me 03904. A lot of our inventory is warehoused though, so most of it won’t be available in store.
What condition are the used books in?
We label all of our books condition on each product page. Please refer to the list below for a description of each condition.
- New: A brand-new copy with cover and original protective wrapping intact. Books with markings of any kind on the cover or pages, books marked as "Bargain" or "Remainder," or with any other labels attached, may not be listed as New condition.
- Used - Like New: Item may have minor cosmetic defects (marks, wears, cuts, bends, crushes) on the cover, spine, pages or dust cover. Dust cover is intact and pages are clean and not marred by notes. Item may contain remainder marks on outside edges. Item may be missing bundle media.
- Used - Very Good: Item may have minor cosmetic defects (marks, wears, cuts, bends, crushes) on the cover, spine, pages or dust cover. Shrink wrap, dust covers, or boxed set case may be missing. Item may contain remainder marks on outside edges, which should be noted in listing comments. Item may be missing bundled media.
- Used - Good: All pages and cover are intact (including the dust cover, if applicable). Spine may show signs of wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. May include "From the library of" labels. Shrink wrap, dust covers, or boxed set case may be missing. Item may be missing bundled media.
- Used - Acceptable: All pages and the cover are intact, but shrink wrap, dust covers, or boxed set case may be missing. Pages may include limited notes, highlighting, or minor water damage but the text is readable. Item may but the dust cover may be missing. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting, but the text cannot be obscured or unreadable.
- Note: Some electronic material access codes are valid only for one user. For this reason, used books, including books listed in the Used – Like New condition, may not come with functional electronic material access codes.
Is my credit card safe to use?
Our store is very secure and covers all PCI standard categories, which keeps cardholder information protected and maintains an information security policy. Click here for an article written by Shopify for more information.
Can I send a check or money order?
What do you do with my email address?
We collect your email address when checking out or when you make an account for the sole purpose of making your checkout easy, sending you updates on our deals and your orders.
How can I search effectively?
Some things to search for would be the title, author, or ISBN number. Searching by the ISBN can help speed up a search. If you're looking for a textbook for a class, your professors and teachers probably gave you the ISBN on your syllabus. Copying and pasting it in the search bar will tell you if we have the specific book you're looking for. Also, if you have a textbook and want to find the ISBN, it is most likely located on the back of the book.
What are your shipping rates and delivery times?
Click here to be directed to our shipping and delivery page